Thursday 15 October 2009

The Blights

This may be the oldest photo in the family archive. The woman's hat looks decidedly Edwardian to me - sometime between 1905 and 1910? But I have not yet identified the individuals in the photograph.




My Great Grandfather, Edwin Oratio Blight - I only ever knew him as a very old man. He was born in 1889, died in the mid 70s.


This little family group includes my Great Grandmother, Mahala Blight (nee Finch) sitting on left, and my grandad - on the floor in front. You can se my Great Grandfather's car in the background. This must have been taken around 1930.

Another family shot - my great grandfather's in this one - far right. I haven't identified the guy with the dog - or the dog for that matter.


Wedding - lot's of people here who need to be identified:

No comments:

Post a Comment